Environmental Management Professionals
Grant Associates provides strategic environmental risk management and technical consulting services related to the presence of contaminants in soil and groundwater, structures and facilities, and throughout the natural and constructed environments. Grant works closely with clients, lenders and regulatory agencies to eliminate barriers to commercial and residential property transfers and to facilitate the highest and best use of valuable commercial and residential properties.
Years of experience in facility management, along with an understanding of subsurface environments, contaminant characteristics and remedial alternatives enable Grant Associates to resolve regulatory issues in a successful, compliant, and cost-effective manner.
- Phase I ESA (Environmental Site Assessment)
- Phase II ESA
- Transaction Screen Process
- Phase I ESA & Transaction Screen Updates
- Third Party Peer Review
- Site Cleanup
- Regulated Underground Storage Tank Services
- Heating Oil Tank Services
- Project Oversight & Technical Review
- Regulatory Compliance